Monday, January 27, 2014

Almost Up and Running

I'm so close to start selling items on Etsy again. I just need better weather to take pictures with. Not easy when it's winter in New England. This time I'm doing things a little differently, instead of doll clothes (though I'll have some of that too), I plan on selling baby items, photo props, and toddler hats! It's so exciting to be able to get back to selling my homemade items. Though this time I have a toddler to help me. Well help if you mean steal my yarn, run off with half finished products, and get in the way as much as possible, but I shouldn't be complaining. Most of my crochet items will be ready to ship, but I do plan on doing a few custom items as well. Unfortunatly we only have one car, and I'm not a fan of driving, so items will ship most likely on weekends, or days my husband gets home from work and is willing to take us to the post office. Someday I hope to just ship everything from my house, but I think I need to sell a few things first before that happens. Thanks for your patience, my goal is by the beginning of March to have everything ready, and if I'm lucky, before then..

No comments:

Post a Comment